The Equestrian Keys to Winning
Complete Keys to Winning Equestrian Series
Basic Relaxation for the Equestrian
Fearless Showing & Jumping Equestrian
Focus and Positive Thinking for Competition Live Clinic DVD
Gaining Concentration Equestrian
Peak Performance Equestrian
Positive Self Talk Equestrian
Release of Performance Anxiety Equestrian
Research has shown that physical stamina accounts for just 20% of sports performance while the remaining 80% is attributed to mental stamina. Equestrian sports hypnosis can give you the mental and physical edge you need to ride your very best every time you enter the ring or event course. By learning to automatically relax your body and remain calm and focused throughout your ride, you’ll become more in tune with your horse and better able to guide him/her to achieve peak performance.
Equestrian sports hypnosis can also help you let go of past failures, build confidence in your riding abilities and trust your horse’s natural athletic talent to clear a course of fences, perform a complicated pattern or successfully navigate a complex obstacle.
Don’t Let All Your Training, All Your Practice Go To Waste – Prepare Your Mind As Well As Your Body