If you are a dog handler, or the owner of a show dog, you know dog showing requires athletic agility and stamina for both dog handler and show dog. Since the dog responds directly to your emotions and commands, it also requires that you remain calm while performing in front of a crowd. Add the extremely competitive nature of dog showing, and it can sometimes be too much to handle.
Dog showing requires the dog handler to have complete mental confidence in themselves and their dog. We see dog handlers in our offices who have lost confidence in their dog showing ability who go on to earn ribbon after ribbon. How? With hypnosis specifically designed for the dog handler.
Call 561.841.7603 for private sessions, in person or via Skype or phone, with one of our Dog Showing specialists.
Hypnosis, also known as Guided Imagery, will help you learn to:
- Relax so that muscle tension no longer interferes with your performance
- Release the gripping fear of performing in front of crowds
- Achieve peak performance every time you enter the ring
- Gain concentration so you can remember your routines and ignore outside distractions
- This is the single most important thing you will learn: Stop negative self-talk in its tracks
- Release performance anxiety so you can Be Your Best!
Call our office at 561.841.7603 for more information on private sessions, or check out the Complete Flawless Dog Showing Series. Mental training with the help of hypnosis, or guided imagery, is the most important tool for any serious dog handler. Call today to improve your dog showing quickly and easily.
This one of a kind collection of 20 minute CDs gives your dog an advantage by making you, his handler, more confident, relaxed, and self-assured. — Laura King