Tap Into One of the World’s Largest Sports Markets
With an estimated 26 million golfers worldwide and growing every year, isn’t now the time that you tap into one of hypnosis’ largest markets? Everybody golfs and it is one of the only sports in the world that covers such a diverse demographic of players. Not only is there an enormous market for golfers but golfers consistently spend large amounts of money every year to improve their performance. With sports psychology on the rise and an increasing emphasis placed on the mental aspects of the game, services like hypnosis are becoming a staple in many golfers’ game much like their regular lessons with a club pro. This is your opportunity to drive your business to success as a golf specialist and create the lucrative practice you have always desired.
Working with golfers is not just profitable it is actually easier than working with most other presenting issues. The very best thing about working with golfers is their attitude coming into the office as well as to- wards success. In my experience, clients that want to make behavioral changes like smoke cessation or weight reduction often come into the sessions with resistance or worried about changing, but not golfers.
Golfing clients come to your office motivated, excited, and ready to improve. More often than not they have no resistance and typically will follow through with everything that you ask of them. Most golfers that you will work with are fanatics and will do everything possible to get the most out of the sessions. This winning attitude makes it easy to create success with golfers. Isn’t it time to begin working with such highly motivated and driven people?
On a selfish level, becoming a golf specialist will help you to improve your own score on the golf course. The techniques you will learn in class will not only help your clients but can easily be applied to your own game for success as well. You will learn how to think and perform like a pro on the course so that when the class is over you too will be dominating on the golf course.
Whether you want to grow your business, work with motivated clients, or improve your own skills it is time to become a certified golf specialist.
Golf is a mental game that is played by more people than any other sport…imagine the potential for business!
Presented by Laura Boynton King, CI, BCH
- Discover the “Optimum Performance Mode” & how to get golfers to consistently play in the zone.
- Learn Anchoring strategies that increase swing perform- ance, boost confidence, and overcome negative emotions on the golf course.
- Learn an in-depth analysis of the mental attitudes of elite golfers compared to the aver- age golfer and how to use hypnosis to implement the mentalities of the pros.
- Simple ways to increase a golfer’s level of focus on the golf course and ways golfers can boost their focus at home.
- Discover the ultimate pre-shot routine to activate the subconscious mind for suc- cess on the shot and the missing element that is guaranteed to improve performance.
- Increase shot accuracy by learning the mental tricks of targeting shots.
- How to use relaxation to transform a golfers swing.
- Different visualization strategies and how to determine your golfers’ mental swing signature.
- The foundational skills to help golfers of all skill levels.
- And much, much, more
- Introduction and objectives
- Learn the benefits for using hypnosis and NLP for golf
- Using the tools for peak performance
- Learn to create a golfers mind set
- Use tools for natural talent for your clients
- Learn the 6 keys to help golfers improve game
- Exercises for releasing past failures and to build a future roadmap for peak performance
- Make a customized plan and process for clients to follow and to achieve their goals
- Hands on practice and class demonstrations
You Will Receive:
The Golf Specialist Certificate Course comes with a workbook that is full of valuable resources. The workbook contains:
• Hypnosis Scripts proven effective for increasing confidence, enhancing focus, swing improvement, and putting success.
• Golfer Intake Form which makes it easy to discover problems, weaknesses, or areas of improvement.
• Famous Quotes from professional golfers to use in presentations.
• PowerPoint Slides – All PowerPoint presentations will be printed out for easy reference and note taking.
*BONUS a copy of Laura’s Awesome Golf Now Book
**BONUS Technique: Using the pre-shot routine technique
“Laura is practical and straight to the point. Her presentation is very well planned and covers all the bases. Excellent!!”
“If you really want to be your best, this is the course to attend.” —Michele Golinski
“Laura is exceptional – the best workshop, seminar, course I experienced during the whole convention. Her presentation, thoroughness, personality – so engaging, enjoyable and informational. Loved it.”—Bharat Karajgi
“Came away with the confidence I need to embark upon my golf hypnosis practice! Laura King is amazing!” —Adam Goldman
“Highest caliber presentation and information. Laura’s energy level, sincerity, knowledge and professionalism are a force of nature!” —Richard South
Who Should Attend?
The Golf Specialist Certificate course is perfect for any hypnotist who loves golf, helping people succeed, and growing a lucrative practice. The only prerequisites for this course are your love of hypnosis and desire to have fun everyday working with clients. This course will teach you step-by- step the necessary skills to be successful with golfing clients. Tapping into this market is your ticket to suc- cess and prosperity.
Laura Boynton King is a veteran hypnotist with certifications in Sports Hypnosis, Pain Management, Hypno-Oncology, Stress Reduction, NLP and Life Coaching and more. Laura is a certified NGH hypnosis instructor and a certified NLP instructor. She is the author of seven books, a regular contributor to several publications, a highly sought after speaker and the originator of the DISCOVER PROCESS™, outlined in her book, Perfect Enough. Through this process, Laura uses practical techniques to help anyone achieve happiness and balance. As the director and founder of Summit Dynamics LLC, which includes Summit Hypnosis Centers, Summit Press and Summit Performance, Laura sees an average of 50 clients a week. When she’s not writing (7 books and over 300 published articles, CDs and DVDs), teaching or seeing clients, Laura frequently provides keynote addresses and seminars for national organizations like the LPGA. She also served as a consulting hypnotist for two medical clinics: Women’s First and Palm Beach Oncology’s Sari Asher Center for Integrative Cancer Care in South Florida.
Course #224 Mon-Tue, August 15-16th *Tuition: $375 Session begins at 9 AM
*All participants registered for the full NGH 2016 Convention are eligible for a $50 discount on each Pre/Post course Register Online Today – Click Here