Laura is an experienced Hypnotist, Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner, Sport Performance Coach and Life Coach, specializing in wellness and self-development programs, peak performance, overcoming performance anxiety, pain reduction, memory and concentration, test anxiety, weight loss, and stress management in groups of all ages for the last 25 years. Laura is sought after by Olympians, leading edge CEO’s, public figures, professional athletes, prominent physicians, award-winning trainers and parents. Laura has also helped many chronically and terminally ill people experience less or no pain, and dramatically reduced anxiety and distress in their daily lives. She is a published author, and has written extensively on the subject of self-development and athletic performance enhancement. Laura is a sought after teacher in the industry. She stays on the cutting edge of positive behavior modification through research, and continuing education courses in the field of Hypnosis and NLP.
Larissa graduated from The Florida State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Sciences. She is a Institute of Integrative Nutrition Certified Health Coach, National Guild of Hypnotists Certified Consulting Hypnotist, 5-PATH® Certified Hypnotist, & 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® Certified Teacher. Her other certifications include Sports Performance and Nuero-Linguisitc Programming. Larissa has studied under some of the most influential, modern day nutrition experts & hypnotists in the United States such as Josua Roesnthal, creator of IIN, Dr. David Perlmutter, Dr. Andrew Weil, Cal Banyan, Founder of 5-PATH®, Banyan Hypnosis Center located in Tustin, California, Gerald Kein, founder of the Omni Hypnosis Center, and Dr. William Horton, founder of the National Federation of Neurolinguistic Psychology. Amongst many others.
Our ServicesAt Summit Performance we believe in an integrated approach to life, health, healing and performance in order to enhance your overall quality of life. We focus on reversing the effects of emotional, physical, nutritional and chemical stresses through hypnosis, nutrition, detoxification, life and performance coaching. Our system is designed to train your brain to perform at your highest potential in all areas of your life from your career, sports, relationships, behavioral changes and more. We help to eliminate triggers, stressors, and distractions that interfere with you being your best. We teach individuals how to utilize their mind, while offering techniques that put you back control of your emotions, fears, and anxieties. Summit Performance professionals are sought out by Olympians, professional and amateur athletes, award-winning trainers, CEOs, and prominent physicians.
Do you want to gain better concentration?
Do you want to have more confidence ?
Do you want to let go of a negative experience?
Do you want to achieve balance in your life?
Do you want to be the best you?
The conscious mind/logical mind comprises of only 12% percent of your brainpower. It houses your rational reasoning, your willpower, and your everyday working memory. Let us here at Summit Performance help you access the other 88% of your subconscious brainpower. This is where we retrain your brain to remove your bad habits and replace them with good habits, help you take control of your reactions and responses and make you the best you that you can be.
We can meet with you in person, by phone, or via Skype.